AJ HOME STAGING

Property Staging and Styling

AJ Home Staging is a Hampshire based Home Staging company, providing staging and styling solutions to home owners, developers and land lords throughout Hampshire and neighbouring counties.

Home Decor
 

WELCOME

So pleased you have found us

At AJ Home Staging, we provide our clients with a professional property staging and furniture rental service.

Helping our clients is at the heart of what we do and we are passionately dedicated to enabling home owners realise the true value held in their property.

Our aim is to ensure our clients can sell their homes for the maximum price within the quickest time frame. 

Through careful selection of furniture and accessories, we create 'moments' throughout the home. Allowing the potential buyer to imagine what it may be like to live there. 

In a world where house hunting is done through media platforms such as Rightmove and Zoopla, creating a look that captures potential buyers interest is essential.  

Home Staging aims to help sellers identify who their target buyer is and how to market their property to those buyers.

By the time a prospective buyer comes to view a property, they have already ticked off the boxes on the practical list, they are now looking to tick the emotional box.  

Home Staging helps to create that feeling you get when you walk into the 'right house'. It suggests a lifestyle and helps the buyer to envisage what it might be like to live there.

Only 10% of people that view a property, are able to see past the current styling and decoration. Don't risk saying goodbye to the remaining 90%, let us help you unlock the potential.

From a consultation and home staging report to a fully project managed installation we offer a variety of services at varying price points.

Want to know more....click below to get in touch.

 

GET IN TOUCH

 

AJ Home Staging

07875 417042

Burridge 
Hampshire

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

©2020 AJ Home Staging